The Take 5 Family is hiring customer service maniacs!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? Our employees are successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. Take 5 offers a stay-in-your-car hassle free oil change experience.
What Employees Love about Take 5
· The Pit Tech to President career path; Take 5 is committed to supporting your career goals.
· The family environment
· Weekly pay
· Benefits: Free oil changes, Paid time off, 401(k) program
· Employee contests
· Standard benefits options (medical/dental/vision etc.)
· Opportunity to meet new people every day
· Community involvement
· Learning new skills
What does an Automotive Mechanic do?
· Examine various systems within cars to diagnose problems
· Perform routine maintenance
· Install batteries and check electrical systems
· Install and perform tire maintenance
· Install shock absorbers and exhaust systems
· Explain repairs or preventative maintenance to customers
· Inspect and top off fluids
· Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
· Process payment for services performed
· Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
· Maintain shop, office, and bathroom cleanliness
Good to Know Before You Start!
· Must maneuver in and out of a shallow 3’ deep pit used to position yourself safely under cars
· You will walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc. for extended periods of time and perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling and turning
· You may need to work in hot/cold weather conditions
· Always be alert and aware of your surroundings
· Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
· Need to have reliable transportation
· Must have a valid Driver’s license